Microblading is a manual "hand" method of permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows, using a handheld needle/blade to create extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. The process is very precise, giving a simulated hair affect. Resulting in very natural and lifelike looks are created by Mia, with her vast experiences, crafting her own know-hows that allows her clients to gain confidence and look beautiful all at once. The effects can last up to 10-24 months, depending on skin types and lifestyle, and is recommended for those with even eyebrow hair, and normal to dry skin type.
Often referred to as the “Shadow Effect,” is the newest and improved alternative. The process involves shadow or gradient tiny dots of pigment, creating a soft, natural powdered look that looks like eyebrow powder, similar to the look achieved with makeup. Lasting from 10-24 months, is recommended for clients with sensitive or oily skin because it takes better to the skin and isn’t as rough on the area.
Microblading + Airy Shading Combo
Mix of Microblading and Airy Shading, with using both hair-like strokes, and powder effect to fill out the shape , creating the most natural brows, is recommended for all skin types, especially for clients with thin, light, or patchy arches.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who have the following:
Pregnant or nursing
Viral infections and/or diseases
Pacemaker or major heart problems
Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
Botox or filler in the past 12weeks on areas of the eyebrow and forehead
Who have used retinol for a long time
**In order for your new brows to look their best and heal properly, these Pre & Post Care Instructions below are MOST IMPORTANT!** Pre-Care instructions are designed to limit bleeding and skin sensitivities during the service. Excessing bleeding during the procedure can dilute the pigment color and lead to poor results.
• Do not use make-up products with glitter.
• Do not work out 12 hours before procedure.
• Avoid sun and tanning two weeks prior to procedure.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
• Stop using retinol products.
• No alcohol or caffeine 24 hours prior to procedure.
• Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for several days.
• The owner is recommended before Avoid heavy eye makeup to prevent distraction when designing the brow.
Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
The following must be avoided for 7 days Post-Microblading or Airy Shading Eyebrows Procedure:
• Wash face with baby wipes so no water drips on the brows, and no washing hair in shower, brows might get wet, we recommend use of dry shampoo or go get washed at a salon or lay back in your bath to wash your hair so eyebrows do not get wet.
• Keep the brow area moisturized with aftercare ointment.
• Avoid any physical effort, gym, hot weather, any other activity that may cause sweating.
• Avoid pools, sauna, steam rooms, steamy hot showers and/or steamy hot baths.
• Avoid tanning or direct sun exposure.
• Do not use hair dye, or any harsh chemical treatments for the head.
• Avoid any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retinol or Glycolic acid on the face or neck.
• Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color.
• Avoid performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning. where there is a lot of airborne debris.
• Avoid alcohol, as it may interfere with healing.
• Avoid driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
• Do not rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
After the procedure, the tattoo may temporarily look thick, bold, or red. After about 7days, when the scab has shed completely, the tattoo will remain looking very natural. During this process, there is a possibility that some parts of the tattoo will shed off with the scab. For this reason, We provide 1 free touch-up session, within 4-12 weeks after your first session. (It takes 4 weeks for your skin to fully regenerate and heal.) After the 12th week, there will be an extra charge for any touch-up sessions.
If you have any unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact Mia Min Beauty immediately, to discuss further instructions.
After the procedure, the tattoo may temporarily look thick, bold, or red. After about 7 days, when the scab is shed completely, the tattoo will remain looking very natural. During this process, there is a possibility that some parts of the tattoo will shed off with the scab. For this reason, we provide 1 free touch-up session which is highly recommended within 4-12 weeks after your first session. (It takes 4 weeks for your skin to fully regenerate and heal.) After the 12th week, there will be an extra charge for any touch-up sessions